Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little Kickers Soccer

Now it's Shiloh's turn to play her sport ... she gets to play soccer. All week she's been telling me she's going to run faster than anyone. And run she did! She ran her heart out! All afternoon, she talked about how much fun she had playing soccer this morning. "Only 6 more days until I play soccer again!" she told me tonight!

Landon had his fill of running around too. We were upstairs, looking down (thus the excuse for the dark photos). There was a track around the top and Landon ran & ran around that track. He even found a boy to "race" with.

Needless to say, they were both exhausted tonight!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Oh yeah!!! I love the pictures, as you know. sounds like it was a great weekend. I get to be with you all in 3 more weekends. I love you all. xxx