Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Shiloh lost her first tooth!
... she's had two loose teeth for over a month now! ...
Sweet angel girl... so exciting. I was so glad to get a phone call, telling me of her news. What a special time. wonder what the tooth fairy will bring. Love to all.
Make sure that the tooth fairy knows about inflation. I do not thins $.25 will buy that coloring book Shiloh keeps talking about. She is such a cutie - so fun to hear her excited voice.
3 comments:
Sweet angel girl... so exciting. I was so glad to get a phone call, telling me of her news. What a special time. wonder what the tooth fairy will bring. Love to all.
Make sure that the tooth fairy knows about inflation. I do not thins $.25 will buy that coloring book Shiloh keeps talking about. She is such a cutie - so fun to hear her excited voice.
A new milestone! What is the tooth fairy rate these days?
Post a Comment