Tomorrow is my first Glacier Babies event ...
a Doula Tea.
I have at least 3 doulas coming, 2 midwives and 4-5 pregnant moms.
In March, I've scheduled 2 workshops
Diapering Options ...
to be taught by a young mom who sews cloth diapers and will make wool covers out of recycled wool sweaters. She's quite amazing ... she also sews mai tai's, girl's dresses and hats ...
Vaccination Basics ...
to be taught by a naturopath. She will look at all approaches to vaccinations, from not having any done, to having just a few ... or having all, only spaced out instead of "on schedule".
I'm also planning an Open House, to invite business owners to come learn more about Glacier Babies. The hope is to find more people to teach workshops and network with to resource young families. Hopefully I'll get more members, as well as sell front page advertising space.
I just finished coaching one couple in the Bradley Method.
I will start another Bradley series in April and already have 4 couples signed up!
I'm having so much fun with this new business of mine ... and have been meeting some GREAT people along the way!
5 comments:
Sounds exciting! Hope all your events go really well.
Richie sez things are going better w/ the webdesign lady... catch me up, love. I love you.
I aways knew you would be a great entrepreneur. It's going to be great especially since it is your passion. When do you do your teaching on making you own baby food? - you are the expert.
Sounds like such a perfect fit for you and it's exciting to hear about the things ahead. Good job getting your self out there!
How exciting! And, so very helpful for new or expecting moms to have information like that! Wish I would have known more about those topics several years ago....
Post a Comment