Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Monday, February 2, 2009
9 months old
I thought I'd capture my adorable baby boy all dressed up like a Harley dude. But ... teething, fighting off a cold and tired worked against my plan. Not to mention, he does NOT like hats!
A few tears, a bit of pouting ...
and he happily went off to take a nap.
Will have to try to capture some happy ones later.
Oh that sad face for such a happy boy. Is it really 9 months?????? How can that be? I miss you all. Hope you stay well Lu, Mom's are not allowed to be sick.
The one of Shiloh and Landon smiling and Sawyer crying is hilarious! It's so hard to get three little ones all happy and smiling for a picture. :-) He's still pretty cute though! :-)
4 comments:
Oh that sad face for such a happy boy. Is it really 9 months?????? How can that be? I miss you all. Hope you stay well Lu, Mom's are not allowed to be sick.
The one of Shiloh and Landon smiling and Sawyer crying is hilarious! It's so hard to get three little ones all happy and smiling for a picture. :-) He's still pretty cute though! :-)
Poor boy!!! He sure is cute even with the pouty face.
I agree with Joanie, how can he still be so very cute with those pouty points. He is just adorable. When can he come for a visit? ;o)
Post a Comment