

I sure hope today wasn't telling of his future in basketball. All he wanted was to be held by daddy, who was the "assistant coach". We couldn't get him to play with his team. And he cried when he didn't get a turn with the ball. Oh well, we still have 5 weeks to get him up to professional status! ;-)

5 comments:
He sure is cute... that has GOT to count for something. ;o)
He IS cute! Don't they give out an award or something for that on his basketball team? They really should. He's decorating the gym : )
BTW, Would love your movie list!! Thank you!
Hmmm.... Sounds like our experience with T-ball. Hang in there. The pictures make me miss playing basketball and the smell of the gymnasium!
Oh, fun! And so it begins... I bet there are many more sporting events in your future! :-) Enjoy!
Well at least he did not throw the ball to the wrong end of the court like someone else I know. ;o) SKH can relate.
Post a Comment