Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Post Christmas Lazyness
Yes, Shiloh took a nap yesterday!
In their pj's at 10 am ...
and still at 2 pm, writing thank yous.
I finally got them dressed to go outside about 3:30! It snowed all day, so it was a good way to spend the day!
Ohhhh... how I love the pictures. They are SO stinking cute. Love the cordyboy diaper butt. And that sweater still lives on, eh? Wish I could have been hanging out with you. Miss you!!! xxx
2 comments:
Ohhhh... how I love the pictures. They are SO stinking cute. Love the cordyboy diaper butt. And that sweater still lives on, eh? Wish I could have been hanging out with you. Miss you!!! xxx
Looks like Shiloh likes Winnie the Pooh bear. He is almost bigger than Sawyer and he looks a little happier about being hugged. ;)
Kisses on your forehead.
Post a Comment