Monday, December 1, 2008

Glacier Babies

I am starting a small business.
The web site is mostly finished.
I have designed a brochure and business cards.
Yesterday, I sent out postcards to 35 local businesses.
Tomorrow, I will go to town to personally visit others.

I'm super excited! It will be a great way to meet new people.
And hopefully it will also serve as a tool to publicize for the church.

You can go check out my newly designed web page.

www.glacierbabies.org

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Great job on your website! I really like the design. That is an amazing list of classes. Are you planning to teach them all? I'm so glad your dream is coming to fruition. You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the website. Great job and great idea!

SoHappyTogether said...

I love it (your website), and I'm so glad to have "found" your blog again. For some reason I had been looking on wordpress. No wonder I couldn't find you there. --Laura