We are finished packing ...
thanks, mom, for comeing down to help!
Had you not, we'd still be packing and packing and packing.
The truck driver has come and taken all of our earthly possessions.
The car is almost loaded ... and we will soon be on our way.
We will stay in Durango, Colorado tonight.
Tomorrow and Wednesday night, Salt Lake City.
Then, Thursday - Kalispell ... yipee!
We'll be there for about a week before heading to Bozeman for 3 weeks.
We'll be there long enough to unpack the truck into storage! ;-)
My body is tired, but my heart is happy.
3 comments:
Oh, how exciting! You are in Durango...sigh...I love Colorado! :-) Have a wonderful trip back to where your heart is home!
P.S. I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog!!!
I like the new picture too... I love you. Although I will miss you being 6 hour away, I am happy for you. Hugs for all. xxx
Exciting! Glad for you.
Post a Comment