Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
5 months old!
Our precious baby boy ... 15 pounds, 3 ounces 28 inches ... oh, how I love those baby fat rolls!
And he's starting to sit up ... with a little back support! 8-)
I wish I could say it was chilly enough ... it's been in the 80s every day. But the mornings are nice - 55 ish. So, we wear them for as long as we can! 8-)
5 comments:
Oh... he sure is cute. I miss that little baby boy. I miss all of you. xxx
Very cute! Did you actually have a day chilly enough to wear sweaters? That must have been refreshing.
I wish I could say it was chilly enough ... it's been in the 80s every day. But the mornings are nice - 55 ish. So, we wear them for as long as we can! 8-)
What a happy boy! Such a fun stage. Well, they all have their fun things but I love 5 months!
That is a fun age!!! What a cute boy!
Post a Comment