Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love homeschooling

Have I already said that?
I think I'm having as much fun, if not more, than the kids.
I'm learning so much.

Shiloh is reading amazingly well.
She's writing - and getting better everyday.

Landon is happy with paper, markers glue and scissors in hand.

We all love science. Even Landon wants to learn alongside Shiloh.
We've learned about rain, lightening, thunder, rainbows, snow,
and most recently, we've been learning about plants.

We're growing bean plants.
Everyday I check them to see how much they've grown.

It's so much fun!
I think I just might homeschool forever.
Afterall, I didn't learn much the first time around ...
so I can make up now for not paying attention back then! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Sounds like you're doing a fabulous job too! It is always uncanny to me the things I either don't remember or never learned. Such a fun way to learn them too!