Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun times with Aunt Shawn

We spent a fabulous weekend with my sister ...
pizza / movie night
an afternoon at the zoo
Steve and I even got away for a date night!!!





And finally - the kids got to take a camel ride at the zoo!
It was even more fun to have Shawnie with us for this long awaited event!

We love you, girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. And a camel ride?! Very cool!

Shawn said...

I love you more... to the moon and back!!!! Can't wait to see you all again soon. xxx

Eileen said...

I am jealous - missing you all.

Joan V said...

Glad you had such a great visit. Cute photos!

Tisha said...

You and Shawn make me wish I had a sister. Maybe Shawn would like to come visit us? ;-)