Monday, August 11, 2008

School days ... School days ...

We started school today!
Yes, it's earlier than I planned ...
but as we are planning to move this fall,
I thought we better get a head start.

Shiloh & Landon were SO excited!
They didn't want to stop for lunch ...
and wanted to keep on going after we ate.

Oh, the joy of homeschooling.
My heart is full.
I am blessed to be able to school them.
What a privilege!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

They are soooo cute. Can I be a visitor in the classroom when I come down there? ;o)

~Kim said...

Yaay! Sounds like a great start to the school year! :-)

Your future plans to move back to Montana are exciting. It is so wonderful that God is taking you back to a place you love so much. How does it feel to be on the support trail again? Do you have to have it all raised before you move back?