Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Ok - so I decided to take the kids to VBS afterall.
I really didn't have a good reason not to - other than the fact that I don't like having to be anywhere by 9am.
But I'm SO glad we did!
The kids have had a GREAT time!




Sign language dancing


Shiloh and her new friend, Katie











Landon getting his feet painted, to make footprints, in the craft room.

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Sounds like lots of fun! We have VBS next week at Foothills and I'm hoping Matthew has as good a time as your kiddos did. Very cute pictures of Shiloh!

Tisha said...

Wow Lisa, you did it!! Good for you making it out that early for 5 consecutive days! Glad your kids had fun. Great pictures. I'm thankful we've made the effort to enjoy VBS while the kids are young. Even though it's hard to get there, worth the effort.

Shawn said...

Ohhh... they are so cute. Glad everyone had a good time, and made new friends. I love you. xxx