Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just a nobody

I was listening to Christian radio the other day and the DJ said,
"Aren't we all just a bunch of nobodies, trying to exalt Somebody."

It stuck with me, as I often feel like I am a nobody.
I'm not spectacular or anything special.
I'm a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend.
But it's in those relationships that I can exalt Somebody.
It's in those small, everyday simple things I do that I can exalt Somebody.

Simple things like changing diapers, making meals for my family, loving on my kids, respecting my husband ...

It's a privilege to be able to exalt Somebody far more worthy than anyone or anything. It's a gift that I've been given, to give my life away, every moment of every day to exalt Him.
May my life be worthy.
May He be exalted in everything I do.

No comments: