Thursday, June 12, 2008

Adjusting to Three


I'm surprised at just how easy it has been to adjust to three.

Maybe I expected the worst ... but I'm relieved.

Sawyer is a GREAT baby!

I have told a couple of friends just how much I've enjoyed the baby stage this time. I find myself soaking in it, embracing every moment. I'm afraid it will go by far too fast. I'm more relaxed this time.

My friend, Angie, sent me an article about the 3rd baby. It made me smile, laugh and cry! It's about 2 pages - but worth the read. So, I've posted it below. The tears began to fall when I read, "The third baby taught me to slow down, to enjoy each moment and to live in the present; for the moments in the present move into the past so quickly with the third baby."

Sawyer is only 6 weeks old and already, this has proven to be true!

He's smiling, holding his head up, throwing his arms and legs around as though he just realized they belong to him. I know I'll blink and he'll be walking.

So, enjoy the article. I did!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

That article was really sweet. She makes some great points, and I agree with her....baby no. 3 (&4&5 ;-) is easier to enjoy because of what #1&2 teach us.

SoHappyTogether said...

I loved the article too. I finally enjoyed the baby stage with #3. Going to #3 was my easiest transition. Enjoy your sweeties!