Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Quiet Week

We've had a nice, quiet week around here ...
no major outings, just a quiet week at home.

I wasn't up for venturing out with 3 kiddos quite yet.
But Tuesday is the day ... the last MOPS meeting of the year.

Sawyer is a fabulous baby!
He is our little "squeeker" and rarely even cries.
I'm thankful to have an easy 3rd baby.

Shiloh and Landon are still enjoying him completely.

We are blessed, blessed indeed!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh yes, blessed in deed! what a sweet baby squeekers is. I love you all.

SoHappyTogether said...

Yea for quiet weeks! May you have many more! ;-)

Joan V said...

Hey Lisa - thinking of you. Glad to hear Sawyer is a good baby and the first week back to reality has gone ok.

~Kim said...

Glad to hear that things are going so well and that sweet, little Sawyer is such an easy baby. :-)