Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Bradley Reunion
This afternoon, we had a reunion with the Bradley class I taught fall of 2007. The babies - all girls! - are now 6-8 months old. It was fun to see everyone and their precious babies.
Two of the moms had small complications. The third had the birth for which she hoped. It was fun to hear their stories and celebrate with them.
I love teaching childbirth classes! It's such a rewarding experience!
1 comment:
What a fun event! I'm glad you get to be part of such a rewarding experience.
Post a Comment