Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Today is my DUE DATE...
... and I've been silent, as I don't have anything else to say! ;-)
Transitions -- makes me think of TRANSITION, which makes me think of labor! I wonder if Julie meant "transitions" that way.
I know it's hard, but rest in the security of knowing that God has the perfect time for this little dude to arrive. I know everyone's excited to meet him. Don't despair.
And you don't want to hear this but 2 of my five were 11 days and 7 days past their "due date", which of course you know is an arbitrary date, anyway.
4 comments:
Oh, Lisa! It must seem so long to wait for this little one to make an appearance... but, now the time is closer than ever. :-)
Were your other 2 late? I know it's so hard to wait. I'm not even the one overdue, and I can hardly wait to hear the happy news!
Hello sweet friend. My hope is that you won't be reading this because you're having a baby. Praying for you and ALL the transitions ahead!
Transitions -- makes me think of TRANSITION, which makes me think of labor! I wonder if Julie meant "transitions" that way.
I know it's hard, but rest in the security of knowing that God has the perfect time for this little dude to arrive. I know everyone's excited to meet him. Don't despair.
And you don't want to hear this but 2 of my five were 11 days and 7 days past their "due date", which of course you know is an arbitrary date, anyway.
Be at peace.
Post a Comment