Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No Baby today either

I've tried all the simple suggestions ...

nipple stimulation
thumb sucking
a hot bath
spicy foods
a glass of wine
and yes, intercourse

I've now called to schedule a massage.

Ruthie, you are right ...
I would welcome contractions now, quite excitedly.
But I'm not willing to try castor oil, scraping membranes or anything quite so serious. I would rather wait than do anything too involved.

Will let you know ...
maybe if I try everything all in the same day ?!?!? =)

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh good! You get pampered and maybe those induction spots will get him going. I feel for you Sweet Friend - praying he comes soon.

Ruthie said...

But did you schedule a full-course dinner party for 8 in your home? I'm tellin' ya'....it's a fool-proof plan.

Hope you're resting and relaxing and welcoming these last few precious days of sleeping when you want to.

SoHappyTogether said...

I've heard that eating lots of peanut butter cups will get labor started. I'm serious. I have no idea why. But if you like pb cups like me, it sounds like fun even if it doesn't work.