Monday, April 28, 2008

Cubbies Award Night



S & L had their 1st "graduation party" when they got their awards for completing their 1st year of Cubbies!!! It was fun to have my mom here to celebrate with us!
Shiloh also graduated from Cubbies to Sparks. She just loves getting bigger and can hardly wait to turn 5 - which is only 6 weeks away! Oh, to be able to turn back time!

5 comments:

~Kim said...

Oh, your little Cubbies are so cute! :-) I know what you're feeling about wanting to turn back time... Katie will graduate from Sparks to TNT this year!

Ruthie said...

Here's hoping that your baby will be here before Shiloh's birthday.

Joan V said...

I second Ruthie!

Ruthie said...

Thinking of you tonight. I know it will be a psychological hurdle to go into May when you've been counting on an April baby.....

But really, diamonds (as birthstones) are so boring.

Ruthie said...

Ok -- now you have surpassed Pioneer Woman and both Boo- and BigMama's blogs as my most checked blog. I should probably be checking facebook, too. Not that I'm eager for news or anything.