Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A yellow dress

Who would have thought it would be so difficult to find a yellow dress???
I have been looking for the "perfect" yellow dress for two months now!
Why you might ask?

In May we will go to Evergreen, Colorado where -
Shiloh will be a flower girl in a wedding
Landon will be the ring bearer
Steve will officiate the wedding
and I will be nursing an infant ;-)

I thought that with Easter upon us, I could find a yellow dress easily... but NO!
I looked everywhere! You name the store, I have been there.
I've been all over the internet shopping.
Finally - yesterday - I set out for Kohl's to have a peek there.

Not only did I find one yellow dress - but THREE!
And I found the "perfect" yellow dress!

Now I have to get black pants for Landon - that can't possibly be as difficult, or can it???

2 comments:

Joan V said...

So fun! She'll be beautiful and she's blessed that she has a Mom who loves her sooo much!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found the yellow dress! I'd start working on the pants asap. My experience has been that "basic" items are not always so basic. I had the same deal with Zach a year or so ago. I've been absent from bloggy land and I'm glad to catch up again. I'm SO glad you had some down time! Yeah for that.