Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Time, time and more time

I can't remember the last time I had this much time!

Time to sleep in
Time to watch movies
Time to scrapbook
Time to do laundry
Time to read at Starbucks
Time to talk on the phone
Time to go shopping
Time to make cookies
Time to take a walk

And yet, all the time in the world doesn't compare to the precious time I have with Steve and my kids. As much as I'm enjoying all this time, time just isn't the same without the people I love the most!

2 comments:

Joan V said...

What a treasure - you have time to reflect and be refreshed as well as time to feel how deeply your heart loves and misses your family! What a homecoming it will be.

Tisha said...

Isn't that the best!? When you get time alone and miss your family? The chance to miss them helps me appreciate them so much more. Their homecoming, and your reunion will be so sweet!