Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Hey there - I finally tried to set up an account with my concast.net one and it worked. So now I can leave you love notes. I guess I had better pack my bags soon. You are looking pretty cute and pretty ready. Love richie
5 comments:
Look at that beautiful pregnant Momma! Great faces and so happy! It's great to see.
What great pictures those are! How nice that you got the whole family, and you and Steve. Very nice.
Hey there - I finally tried to set up an account with my concast.net one and it worked. So now I can leave you love notes. I guess I had better pack my bags soon. You are looking pretty cute and pretty ready. Love richie
So fun to see the pics of you and the fam! :-)
Beautiful! Once you've had your babies, do you miss being pregnant?
Post a Comment