Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tired

Yes, I have been very tired lately.
Steve graciously let me sleep in on Sunday ...
a nap yesterday, followed by a short nap this morning.
You'd think I'd be feeling rested, but I still feel tired.

Hmmm... I wonder if it might have something to do with being 30 weeks pregnant and taking care of 2 preschoolers.

Not to mention the added pressure of teaching a Bradley class. What was I thinking??? I knew that trying to teach in my last trimester might be a mistake - and I think my hunch was right. Although I really love teaching, somehow I'm not all that excited to have a living room full of people tonight, not to mention the prep work I have to do today to have them here tonight.

I'd rather curl up with a cup of tea and a book.
Oh well, live and learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you as you go about the rest of your day and try to get "up" for tonight. I know once you're in the middle of it you'll be fine, it's just until then...