Thursday, February 7, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Shiloh and Landon are starting their first round of swimming lessons tonight.

I've put them off for a number of reasons and even though I'm now in my last trimester and am more tired, I thought it might also help the time pass more quickly. They have wanted to do this for quite some time so they are WAY excited!!!

Can it really be that my kids are big enough to learn how to swim???
Until now, they only wanted to go into the pool with mommy and daddy and hang onto our necks for dear life! Oh how quickly they grow!

3 comments:

Joy Anne Himes said...

arent you cute sending me an invitation to view your blog!
Love, me

SoHappyTogether said...

Ooh, fun, swim lessons. Yea Shiloh and Landon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they're excited. Hope it went well for you tonight.