Our small group is going to attempt to read the Bible in 90 days.
I must admit, I've never read it in such a short period of time.
I've read it numerous times - most recently, I've read it annually for the past 7 years.
Last year Steve and I read through it chronologically, which I really liked.
But 90 days? That's 11-12 pages a day.
I guess the guy who founded this program was an agnostic who decided to read the Bible. He read 12 pages a day and got saved somewhere in the prophets!!! Now, he spends all his time promoting this Bible reading plan and group discussions that take place along the way.
I always like a challenge ... so, I'll see how it goes.
It is undoubtidly a TON of reading!!!
Not to mention, I want to continue my study in the Gospels.
So, I guess I'll pray for endurance! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment