Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
30 Weeks Pregnant
Other than being posterior ...
baby is doing well and getting bigger
(as am I)
Can I possibly have 10 weeks to go???
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So fun to see a pic of you! Nice job. The picture of Landon is hilarious. His expression is priceless.
You look really great! I always think taller ladies, like you, look so much better preggers than us, not-so-tall kind. It's nice to see a picture. Only 10 more weeks! Yipee!
Beautiful! I'm excited for you, and hoping your little person chooses to turn before labor -- back labor isn't much fun. I am seeing an amazing difference in Landon in these last pictures -- suddenly he is looking so big.
6 comments:
So fun to see a pic of you! Nice job. The picture of Landon is hilarious. His expression is priceless.
I meant the picture of Landon with berries on his face. Thought maybe I should clarify.
You look beautiful, Lisa.
You look really great! I always think taller ladies, like you, look so much better preggers than us, not-so-tall kind. It's nice to see a picture. Only 10 more weeks! Yipee!
What a cute belly! How fun it must be to get kisses on your belly from the kiddos. Gotta get that on film!
Beautiful! I'm excited for you, and hoping your little person chooses to turn before labor -- back labor isn't much fun. I am seeing an amazing difference in Landon in these last pictures -- suddenly he is looking so big.
Post a Comment