Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
I used blurb.com It took me forever to reorganize the pages and get it "just right." There was alot of editing to do on my end ... but yes, the book is beautiful. Now, I'll start working on my 2007 blog book... maybe I'll get it published by next Christmas! =)
4 comments:
Lisa, that looks so nice! Were you happy with the comanpy you used? May I ask who it was?
I used blurb.com It took me forever to reorganize the pages and get it "just right." There was alot of editing to do on my end ... but yes, the book is beautiful. Now, I'll start working on my 2007 blog book... maybe I'll get it published by next Christmas! =)
That looks beautiful! I don't think I'll tackle that myself right now, but maybe in the future.
P.S. I love the new pic of you and Steve!
Post a Comment