Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Enjoying the In-laws
Steve's parents are here right now ... a morning at the Aquarium and pizza/movie nite tonight. It's been fun having them here.
I've been having trouble getting onto your blog and getting a google account, but I think I have it all figured out now. Hooray, we're back in business!
2 comments:
Oh, cute picture of your kids on the header! :-)
I've been having trouble getting onto your blog and getting a google account, but I think I have it all figured out now. Hooray, we're back in business!
Post a Comment